As you can see, there has been some progress:
(1) a 36" 6"x2"x1/2" aluminum tube base,
(2) 4 rubber feet,
(3) 9 10-32 tapped holes to secure the mounting hardware,
(4) printed plastic mounting brackets (see below, the white ones are experimental, black ones are in the mail!)
(4) One tube has been mostly assembled, including really expensive stainless steel washers ($4/piece stock?! Who else buys thick 1.5" washers I wonder?),
(5) the bubble-wrapped package in the lower right is a Si enhanced silver mirror (10m focal length) and a ZnSe 60% optical coupler.